
The first two weeks with the little toddlers in my class have been an adventure. Most of the children are developmentally delayed due to their harsh lives. We have seen progress in the two weeks though!! One little girl started to walk and another girl almost two is just starting to babble- a little. The kids are sweet but this year will be full of challenges.
I had to make two calls to DCFS reporting abuse. Not fun. The kids in my class are all so darling and deserve so much more. I am glad to provide them with a safe, clean, enriched environment 5 days a week. I will have to come up with a better de-stressing hobby though. I will make a happier post later! Peace out friends!
Tiffany - you are so amazing. I always get so sad when I hear about these kind of things but YOU are actually DOING something about it. It's so cool. But I'm sure you DO need something to get your mind off of all the heavy stuff. Love you lots and lots.
ReplyDeleteThat is so unfortunate for those kids but they are super lucky to have all that time with you!
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies! Love you. I sure miss your jugs. :)
ReplyDelete