Here are a few pictures my classroom. The first day with the kids went well. All of the little boogers were SOOO good. One child had crusty soiled clothing on from a previous time. I really think the clothes she was wearing were her only clothes. Her shirt and shorts were really stinky and filthy. I went to the store on the way home and got some clothes for her. I already love my little kids!
Monday, September 14, 2009
Here are a few pictures my classroom. The first day with the kids went well. All of the little boogers were SOOO good. One child had crusty soiled clothing on from a previous time. I really think the clothes she was wearing were her only clothes. Her shirt and shorts were really stinky and filthy. I went to the store on the way home and got some clothes for her. I already love my little kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your room is so cute, Tiff. Good job! Let us know if there's anything we can do to help.
ReplyDeleteYour classroom is darling! That's so sad about one of your kids and so nice of you to get her clothes. What a little sweetie you are!
ReplyDeleteThat is such a cute room! I hope the rest of your year goes well... keep us updated!
ReplyDelete