Tomorrow I start a NEW school year. I have been with Head Start for 4 years now. Wow, time flies. This year is going to be different.......
Our program is piloting the Early Head Start program. (0-3 years) I will be in the toddler classroom(12-24 months) instead of preschool. I am anxious because I have been in preschool for so long but look forward to squishing baby cheeks all day!
My classroom will be located in a shelter for the chronically homeless, serving the chronically homeless children. I met the kids and families last week! The children are adorable we will have such a cute little class! I will update throughout the year....wish me luck.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!! I'm so happy I get to stalk you now! And how fun to have 12-24 mo. olds. but GOOD LUCK too cause man - they are crazy but so dang cute. Hurray!!! And welcome to the blogging world! (by the way - love the blog name. is it kind of because you love stir crazy popcorn??) :-)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you're doing this, Tiff! I'm excited to hear all about your crazy year!
ReplyDelete