So I am starting to pick up habits from working with babies.
Repeating words and babbling back to babies=Nurturing. Repeating what an adult says in a high voice= CREEPY! I have a habitual high baby voice from speaking with toddlers all day. For example Sean and I were kitty sitting for our neighbors last week. They brought us over kitty sugar cookies when they got home. We went over there to return the plate. I was telling her how good the cookies were and then I said in a high voice with actions,"The cookies were so good I was like yummm, yumm, yumm!"as I put my hands to my mouth as if I was gobbling the cookie. It was awkward. But o-well.
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No, wait, I've heard you speak like that before. And come to think of it... it was when you were overly excited about how good a certain food was! That's awesome!
ReplyDelete