Sunday, June 24, 2012

Father's Day 2012


Happy Father's Day to Sean!



We had a good time celebrating Father's Day with Sean and my dad up in Logan.  I only took a few
pictures though. :(  But it was wonderful spending time with the amazing men in my life.  I am so grateful to have such a wonderful husband and father to our son and an amazing dad who always takes care of me. 




Here is Peter painting his card for Sean.  He really enjoyed dipping the paint brush in the paint and not so much the painting .  






These are the "manly" cupcakes I made for Sean.  I had to make the most of my limited skills in the kitchen.









Here is Peter with the teddy bear Spots.  He had a great time at my parents!   He really enjoyed the old phone.  He pulled it all around the house. 






Here is Peter snuggling with Sean.  Sean had just came home from work and was resting on the floor.  Peter saw him and jumped on up to take a snooze with daddy. 

Thanks to all the wonderful loving Fathers out there!  I hope you enjoyed your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment