| Peter going in for a goat kiss! |
Peter, my mom, and I went to visit the baby animals at heritage farms. We had a good time. Peter enjoyed chasing the baby animals and playing in their food and water dishes. But an encounter with a chompy horse ended our day at the farm.
| Peter looking at the animals |
| Peter as a duckling |
| Petting the horse |
| Peter happily playing with horse |
| The horse chomping Peter. |
| The bite! |
Before you judge me for letting my only son near a wild beast, I'll have you know he seemed like a friendly and nice horse. He was licking my face and licking Peter's feet prior to the biting occurrence. Let's just say we won't be going horseback riding anytime soon. :)
I cannot believe that! Poor peter! What a bad horse. :-)
ReplyDelete