Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Grandmas are the best!

When I had to go back to work in April I just couldn't bring myself to put Peter in a day care. I had two months to work before summer break.  Peter's grandmas came to the rescue!  My mom watched Peter the first two weeks.  Joan came and took care of Peter for a week and Cinda came for two weeks to be with the little guy.  Then my mom came down three days a week for the remainder of the year.  We were so lucky to have such wonderful love and support as I returned to work.  Peter LOVED his time spent with his grandmas.  Thank you for the love and care you provided Peter!  We couldn't do it with out your help!

*My mom also stayed with us for three weeks after Peter was born.  She went home for a week and I had a gall bladder attack and had to have surgery so she came back for two more weeks.  She had no time to herself this winter!  Thanks for all of your time, love and support! 

Grandma helped with bellyaches!






Bath time with Grandma is fun!



 Nana Joan and Peter Snuggling



Nana Joan with grand kids!


Happy Boy with Nana.




Snoozing with Grandma Cinda!

How did she stay with us twice for a few weeks and we only managed to get one picture of them together! We are ashamed of the moments we missed capturing!  Next time I will document much better!




WE LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment