Friday, December 4, 2009


Trigger thumb





Carpal tunnel

Tuesday I go under the KNIFE! Well really it is just minor hand surgery, It sounds cooler more dramatic. So I have trigger thumb. My thumb is stuck bent. It been stuck since last spring but it keeps getting stuck down another notch as time passes. It looks kinda creepy but they will release it Tuesday.






I also have carpal tunnel. Who Knew? I just thought your hands were suppose to be weak, tingle, throb and go numb all day if your a diabetic for 20 years. I guess not. So I guess they are going to fix that to in surgery. Wish me luck. I will post a photo of my stuck thumb later.

1 comment:

  1. How was your surgery? I would love to come see you! I think you, me and Brooke should get together soon. I hope you had a great Christmas! P.S. LOVE the Christmas sweaters. Next year I'm totally hosting a Christmas sweater party, so start looking for "the one". I'm thinking there will be prizes, what do you say?

    ReplyDelete